An vibrant, active and connected community.
To foster a supportive environment where people are encouraged to actively develop their community and to realise their potential.
The Churchill Neighbourhood is a place that brings people together to connect, learn and contribute to their local community through social, educational, recreational and support activities.
Learn Local Courses
These are pre-accredited courses subsidised by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development. These programs are designed to help learners gain the confidence and skills needed to look for a job or go on to further study. They include courses in communication, job search skills, getting ready to go back to work and literacy and numeracy.
Our Code of Conduct
The Churchill Neighbourhood Centre welcomes everyone in the spirit of good neighbours. We expect all users of the Churchill Neighbourhood Centre to follow our Code of Conduct below:
- show each other the goodwill and respect we expect of ourselves.
- look out for the safety and well being of each other.
- act honestly, fairly and reasonably in our dealings with each other.
- provide an environment free from harassment, either sexual, verbal, physical or emotional.
- provide an environment free from bullying